The Reliable Power Solution for Tankless Water Heaters
HUGO is the only battery backup system designed especially for tankless water heaters.
HUGO provides 5-6 hours of continuous usage to any tankless water heater and by offering a Pure Sine Wave output and by acting as a battery backup and a surge protector, HUGO is the ideal product for homeowners and small businesses such as restaurants, clinics, small offices, laundries, salons, etc.
HUGO POWER SUPPLY FEATURES
- ETL certified
- 5 hours of continuous operation
- Portable or permanent mount
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- IP54 grade for all-weather protection
- 35Ah AGM non-spill battery
- Chirp alarm
- LED indicator for easy troubleshooting
- Flow sensor switch to prolong battery life
- Maintenance free operation
- Anti-Frost assist
- Auto activate within 8ms upon power outage
- Auto reset when main power becomes available
- Auto switchover between main power and inverter mode
- Built-in fuse to prevent board burnout and to protect downstream appliances
- Solar capable
- SMART technology to ensure constant clean power
- PURE SINE WAVE Technology
- Output: 500 VA I 350 W
APPLICATIONS OF HUGO
All Gas Tankless Water Heaters
Tank Heaters With AC Ignition
Computers and Modems
TRICKS AND TIPS
You can hook up 2-3 tankless water heaters to one (1) HUGO with an extension cord (when freezing is not a concern)
You can unplug temp/flow port in front of inverter to allow HUGO act as a regular UPS for "no-flow" appliances or equipment
You can charge up HUGO and take it on the road to charge computers, cellphones or to act as a power station!
BUY IT NOW
Are you looking to purchase HUGO right away? Have it shipped directly to your home or business.
Yes. HUGO is rated to be installed anywhere. It is completely sealed and all weather proof.
Please check out our website for a list of dealers. If a dealer is not available in your area, you can purchase from either our website or from amazon.
For installation, please watch our entire installation video for step-by-step instruction, this video is also available on our website.
With an additional solar panel and controller, HUGO will never run out of power.